Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

iPage Hosting SCAM ALERT! Do Research Before Hosting Your Information.

This website hosting service scammed me will you fall for it?
 Read here about what happened!





This website hosting service is one of the worst! I signed up for the premium account just the basic package with everything that you need domain all that hosting and a installer and even ftp access so it was legit sounding at first for only like a $1.00 it was like unreal prices and still is set at that but they change the price up a few bucks here and there all the time and its clearly showing they are just tooling with the site to change up how they look so people will believe it more.

 

The chat support is never online or doesn't answer right away for a long time and then makes it your fault or I just seem to constantly not be able to get a hold of them what so ever and it sucked so I had to call finally a few times just to get my stuff straight I thought. Before I knew it they where already taking money without me knowing and my bank accepting it I was over 200 bucks in debt and now I currently still am and have to basically proof to the bank I didn't scam them but in fact this company did and I can prove it because I told them not to ever charge my card for anything again or use any of its information for anything again ever and they obviously did exactly the opposite of what I had said!

As soon as I signed up for their site I notice a huge increase in random spam about a 50% or better meaning not just a few new emails spamming my what use to be non spam folder basically becasuse I virtually never got spam until then when I signed up for the hosting!

I wouldn't even give them a 1 out of 5 more like a 0 out of 5 and that is being nice ha! They really did hurt my whole life basically because I still am not sure if this will get all cleared up in my favor although I do hope I can get this put past me it jsut sucks that it happened in the first place and makes me regret not doing more research into what I was doing which is why you cant always trust reviews on websites such as just going to one website and looking at a few good reviews you should check multiple if not many dozens if you can websites to see all the ratings like possibly if you can work up a list of your own best by ratings users gave them compared to companies or websites and then take all the stats you can possibly figure out and compile them up needless to say I have had to put a whole lot of projects for websties I have had on the hold now for a long time because of the fraud and plain thievery that is going on here with this company and clearly me at least I don't know if I am the only unfortunate one to get scammed by this company or if other have to but it does seem now tha tI search more into it that others don't rate the site that good and it gets a whole lot of bribes out on the net normally to get your website a good rating specially companies like that because they are all willing to get off that certain scam or spam list by just simply not going with neither here nor there!..
 
 Sorry iPage but I am actually not sorry you get this rating based upon everything you guys stand for which is corrupt and shady actions and company handling so in the end I win because I now know who not to go through when it comes to website hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment