Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Got Accepted 2 Official Be A Beta Tester 4 TESO! (The Elder Scrolls Online!)

Yes you heard it first & you heard if from me! I was hoping this day would come! I wanted to be a beta tester for this game just for the fact that I knew I would enjoy becoming one but mostly so my opinion on the game could possibly go toward the impact of the whole game plus some although I am sure they will continue to consider others suggestions and what not and if they are going to be like most online RPG games they will always be developing more content to provide to people who have finished all the older content and are bored now but I doubt anyone will become bored from this game at very least for a long, long time! I will update a whole lot of information on my blogs but this blog is not going to get as many updates as the official blog I created for this subject @: http://betatesteso.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for reading this post and for visiting this or any other blogs provided by Synikal760!

No comments:

Post a Comment