Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Banned By Google's New AdSense Rules/Ban! (Beware Of New Google Ban!)

Getting banned is easier then you think! You might not even know when it happens that you are banned at first until further investigating your problem!

Banned By Google's New AdSense Rules/Ban! (Beware Of New Google Ban!)


Basically any sort of activity that can come naturally will get you banned although its really selective in who and what gets banned from Google and the way they word it means to me at least almost anyone and any website can get banned just for certain things that you might not even realize! Simple things like encouraging users to click links!

 



(So upon further investigation this happened to many others so far and I am definitely not the only one!)



Okay so recently I decided why not try and sign up for Google AdSense just to see what all the hype is about even though I have done this before a while back and even with a good amount of blog views I still wasn't seeing the money everyone in the SEO blogs post about. I think they over exaggerate a little! Just between me and you. :P Ha. Needless to say I tried to sign up and they said I had to wait to be approved and next thing I know I go and log in and it seemed like without much decision they banned my account from opening a AdSense account and apparently it was a carefully looked over decision amongst the staff at Google from what they basically say and make it sound like when reality is its more likely someone that hits approved and declined with no look over the content but say they see a word like HACKING or CRACKING even MODDING I am sure they without even looking just hit banned! Because they assume I am going to be talking about something against their policy or terms of service or something I really have no idea how they make their decisions on weather or not to ban you from Google or not I just think its ridiculous they don't even give you a chance to re apply say for instance if you misunderstood something about their policy or terms of service for example the fact you can get banned for apparently no reason by Google is one good thing to state! I am not blogging for the cash though so I will continue to provide quality content! :D Thanks! -ModThis! (http://modthis.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment